ZETA AMALTEA has designed a training program directed to people without any professional experience and to encourage the contact and acquaintance among technicians interested in collaborating and taking part in the different activity scopes in which we serve.
The main training and practical ranges are:
- Spatial information management applied to environment. Advanced tools.
- Groundwater geology
- Water Planning
- Environmental management of productive activities
- Business strategic management systems: EFQM model and Balanced Scoreboard (BSC)
The training program is articulated in four modules, which will have a different weight depending of the thematic areas and the project itself. These modules are:
- Data collection
- Information management
- Calculations, transformation and interpretation of data
- Report and presentation of the results
Due to the big effort this kind of activity requires of ZETA AMALTEA training staff, the training program is not remunerated.
As the number of applications is bigger than disposable places, there will be a selection process, taking into account both, ZETA AMALTEA and candidates interests.
If you wish to get more information, submit an application or send your references, please, fill in the form.
Service and commitment
Our services include research and feasibility studies, reports and opinions, administrative applications, projects and ad hoc solutions which may include equipment and facilities, and its operational start up.